What is Integrative & Functional Health Care?
Living a lifestyle that focuses on the prevention of disease rather than treating disease that has already taken hold.
In my practice, I use a person-centered balance between internal and external risk factors exploring deeper, more focused health matters that are often centered around autoimmune disorders and chronic illness
Internal Risk Factors
- Individual responses to autoimmune disorders and chronic illnesses
- Anxiety and mood disorders
- Nutraceuticals and supplementation
- Lifestyle behaviors
External Risk Factors
- Learning new or adaptive strategies for changes in habits
- Managing one’s physical, emotional and environmental health.
By applying the science of nutrition with the emerging fields of integrative and functional medicine, my clients become empowered to take an active role in their own health and well-being.